In the sixth and final session from the TAVI Round Table Discussion, the assembled panel of internationally-recognised opinion leaders discuss what's in the pipeline.
Designed to support the continuous education of practicing physicians, this session shares leading opinion and addresses the following questions and key educational objectives:
- Forthcoming research
- Forthcoming technologies
- Concluding remarks and key takeaway messages
The panel for this session comprises:
- Simon Kennon (Chair), London Chest Hospital, UK
- Jonathan Byrne, King's College Hospital, London, UK
- Enrico Ferrari, Cardiovascular Surgery Department, University Hospital of Lausanne, Switzerland
- Lars Søndergaard, Rigshospitalet Copenhagen University Hospital, Denmark
Radcliffe Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology Review extend their thanks to all panel members.