Designed to support the continuous education of practicing physicians, this session shares leading opinion and addresses the following questions and key educational objectives:
- What is the risk of stroke, and how can it be prevented?
- Predictors of acute kidney injury in patients undergoing TAVI
- Prevention and treatment of acute kidney injury during and after TAVI
The panel for this session comprises:
- Simon Kennon (Chair), London Chest Hospital, UK
- Jonathan Byrne, King's College Hospital, London, UK
- Enrico Ferrari, Cardiovascular Surgery Department, University Hospital of Lausanne, Switzerland
- Lars Søndergaard, Rigshospitalet Copenhagen University Hospital, Denmark
- Corrado Tamburino, University of Catania, Catania, Italy
Radcliffe Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology Review extend their thanks to all panel members.