In the fourth session from the TAVI Round Table Discussion, the assembled panel of internationally-recognised opinion leaders discuss TAVI and Coronary Artery Disease.
Designed to support the continuous education of practicing physicians, this session shares leading opinion and addresses the following questions and key educational objectives:
- Approaches to patients with severe aortic stenosis and CAD undergoing TAVI
- Treating coronary artery obstruction after TAVI
- Concluding remarks and takeaway messages
The panel for this session comprises:
- Simon Kennon (Chair), London Chest Hospital, UK
- Jonathan Byrne, King's College Hospital, London, UK
- Enrico Ferrari, Cardiovascular Surgery Department, University Hospital of Lausanne, Switzerland
- Lars Søndergaard, Rigshospitalet Copenhagen University Hospital, Denmark
- Corrado Tamburino, University of Catania, Catania, Italy
Radcliffe Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology Review extend their thanks to all panel members.