Dr Yutao Guo (Chinese PLA General Hospital, Beijing, CN) discusses thromboembolic events and bleeding risk in COVID-19 patients.
1. What is the background of your study?
2. What were the methods of this study?
3. What were your results?
4. What conclusions can be made?
5. What patients will benefit most from these findings?
6. What are the next steps?
7. How should these findings influence clinical practice?
Recorded remotely from Beijing, 2020.
Interviewer: Victoria Perroud
Recording Editor: Natascha Wienand