Dr Giuseppe Tarantini (University Hospital of Padua, Padua, IT) discusses the downstream versus upstream strategy of P2Y12 receptor blockers in non ST-elevation acute coronary syndrome (NSTE-ACS).
1. What is the background of this trial?
2. What was the design of the study?
3. Please describe the downstream and upstream strategies.
4. What were the inclusion criteria?
5. What were the main outcomes, were they met?
6. What were the results?
7. What conclusions can be made?
8. What are the next steps?
Recorded remotely from Padua, 2020.
Interviewer: Victoria Perroud
Recording Editor: Natascha Wienand