Angioplasty Summit 2019 (TCTAP 2019)
TCTAP is organized by CardioVasucular Research Foundation (CVRF) and supported by Heart Institute of Asan Medical Center (Seoul, Korea) and partially funded by educational grants from commercial supporters.
What TCTAP can provide
- Review the latest basic and clinical investigations to guide how to manage optimally the patients with vascular or structural heart disease.
- Integrate the newest interventional techniques and devices related to patient care in the coronary, peripheral and carotid arteries, and structural heart disease.
- Compare and contrast different approaches to treat the same type of lesion, and apply an optimal treatment to various patients in their clinical practice.
- Learn numerous treatment strategies through reviewing diverse challenging cases submitted from all around the world and discussing with the world renowned experts.
- Integrate adjunctive pharmacologic management in treating patients with cardiovascular disease and patients underwent intervention therapies.