John F Beltrame
Head of the Discipline of Medicine
FACC FAHA FCSANZ PhD
University of Adelaide, Adelaide, Australia
Professor John Beltrame is the Head of the Discipline of Medicine at The Queen Elizabeth Hospital.
His international reputation and expertise focuses on coronary vascular disorders. However, in recent years he has broadened his focus to include:
- peripheral artery disease (in collaboration with the Vascular Surgical Research Group led by Professor Rob Fitridge)
- molecular mechanisms in vascular disorders (in collaboration with Dr David Wilson)
- gender disparities in cardiovascular disorders
- depression (in collaboration with Dr Geoff Schrader)
- cardiovascular imaging and health service delivery, with projects such as CADOSA (Coronary Angiogram Database of South Australia).
Dr John F Beltrame is on the Editorial Board of European Cardiology Review.
Articles by John F Beltrame, Head of the Discipline of Medicine
Sivabaskari Pasupathy, Rosanna Tavella, Simon McRae, et al
Citation: European Cardiology Review 2015;10(2):79–82