Asia Pacific Online Symposium on Cardiac Rhythm Management
With the ongoing Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic and the global efforts to reduce the spread of infection, demand for telehealth services is increasing. Individuals with pre-existing conditions such as cardiovascular disease are at increased risk of severe infection, making it particularly important to establish protocols for safely managing their health. While the global adoption of remote monitoring for CIED patients has continued to increase along with growing evidence of its benefits, the importance of this technology has become even more apparent during the pandemic – a trend that will likely last beyond this period. This online symposium will include experts from the Asia Pacific region as well as the United States presenting on current and future considerations for remote care of CIED patients.
Chi Keong Ching
This webinar is supported by:
- Hear experts share their remote care experience from both the APAC region and the US
- Provide evidence about how to safely and efficiently reduce in-clinic visits with remote monitoring technology
- Understand key considerations for managing different patient groups and arrythmias (pacemaker, ICD, and CRT patients) remotely
- Discuss the future of remote monitoring using smartphone apps along with insights into managing cybersecurity
- Cardiologists and allied health professionals who manage patients with heart rhythm disorders.
Queen Mary Hospital, Hong Kong
The Valley Hospital, Ridgewood, NJ
Chi Keong Ching
National Heart Center, Singapore