Transcatheter Interventions Online 2022 - On Demand
Published: 09 March 2022
BREAKOUT: The Clinical Evidence for Ultrasound RDN (uRDN) and Building the Therapy Pathway
Following on from the success of 2021's inaugural edition, Transcatheter Interventions Online 2022 brings together a world-class faculty to provide expert insight and educational learning on the latest developments in interventional management.
Combining expert opinion and discussion, presentations, and live cases from centres on both sides of the Atlantic, TIO 2022 delivers best-in-class learning, supporting the latest in diagnosis, treatment strategies and patient management.
Note, the live version of this session was CME accredited; this on-demand version is not.
Key Learning Objectives
- Describe the practical implications of TAVI in the context of coronary artery disease, atrioventricular valve disease and transcatheter heart valve degeneration
- Select appropriate tools for calcified coronary artery disease, including mechanical circulatory support and invasive imaging techniques
- Understand coronary physiology, novel recanalization and goal-oriented planning for chronic total occlusion
- Evaluate the role of novel oral anticoagulants in transcatheter aortic valve implantation
- Discuss the need for gender-specific trials and renal denervation
- Interventional Cardiologists
- Surgeons with an interest in transcatheter treatment strategies for coronary and structural heart disease
- Interventional Cardiology Nurses
More from this programme
Day One: Structural Heart Disease
Day Two: Coronary Heart Disease: High Risk & Complex PCI