Following the huge success of Rhythm Interventions Online 2022 (30 November – 2 December 2022), here the course leadership revisit select live cases they performed during the three-day event. These engaging six-month post-procedure retrospectives provide great insight to the case outcomes and procedural learnings, further enriched by tips, tricks and experiences shared in the associated panel discussions.
- 3:25 – Case 1: Pulsed Field Ablation Using Sedation – The Five 'S' Strategy. Operators: Dr Boris Schmidt, Prof Julian Chun (CCB Markus Krankenhaus, Frankfurt, DE)
- 12:10 – Case 2: Pulsed Field and Radiofrequency Ablation of Atrial Fibrillation Using Novel Focal Lattice Tip Catheter with Zero Fluoroscopy. Operator: Dr Devi Nair (St Bernards Heart & Vascular Center, Arkansas, US)
- 23:05 – Case 3: Cryo Ablation With Transseptal Access System. Operator: Prof Richard Schilling (St Bartholomew's Hospital, London, UK)
- 35:07 – Case 4: Single Shot Pulmonary Vein Isolation Using the Novel RF Balloon – A New Golden Era? Operators: Prof Julian Chun and Dr Boris Schmidt (CCB Markus Krankenhaus, Frankfurt, DE)
- 44:10 – Case 5: HD Grid Mapping in Complex VT. Operator: Dr Roderick Tung (The University of Arizona College of Medicine-Phoenix, Arizona, US)
Visit Rhythm Interventions Online 2022 to view the original live case recordings in full.
Register now to attend Rhythm Interventions Online 2023 – broadcast live for three days from 29 November 2023.