Dr Jelmer Westra (Aarhus University Hospital, Aarhus, DK) discusses CT-QFR or myocardial perfusion imaging in patients with coronary stenosis on CTA.
1. Can you remind us of the Dan-NICAD study?
2. What was the rationale of the sub-study you conducted?
3. What was the design of the sub-study?
4. What were your findings?
5. What are the benefits of CT-QFR for patients with chronic coronary syndrome?
6. What is the study's take-home message?
Recorded remotely from Aarhus, 2020.
Interviewer: Mirjam Boros
Recording Editor: Natascha Wienand