ACC.23/WCC — Dr Harold Bays, Science Officer for the Obesity Medicine Association, member of the Board of Trustees of the Obesity Medicine Association, and member of the Board of Directors of the American Society of Preventive Cardiology joins us to talk about obesity management and the emergence of anti-obesity drugs and multidisciplinary team approach.
- Unmet Needs in the Management of Obesity
- Available Strategies to Treat Obesity in 2023
- Anti-obesity Medications
- Definition of Success with Anti-obesity Medicines
- Anti-obesity Drugs Compared to Bariatric Surgery
- Multidisciplinary Team Approach
- Takeaways for Cardiologists
Recorded on-site at ACC.23/WCC, New Orleans.
Editor: Mirjam Boros
Video Production: Mike Knight, Daniel Brent