Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy: Highlights From 2021 & Genetic Testing for HCM
Published: 04 February 2022
In this hypertrophic cardiomyopathy series, Dr Carolyn Ho, presents two videos discussing highlights of 2021 and genetic testing.
- Recall the efficacy and safety of existing HCM treatments
- Summarise results from ongoing trials with experimental treatments
- Stratify individuals with HCM signs and symptoms for subsequent investigation and / or genetic screening
- Heart failure specialists
- Allied healthcare professionals
Dr Carolyn Ho is the medical director of the Cardiovascular Genetics Center at Brigham and Women’s Hospital. Dr Ho is also an associate professor of medicine at Harvard Medical School.
Dr Ho’s clinical interests include cardiomyopathy, echocardiography, and cardiovascular genetics.