Dr Pavel Osmancik (University Hospital Kralovske Vinohrady, Prague, CZ) discuses 'Long-term follow-up of the PRAGUE-12 study and the five-year outcomes in cardiac surgery patients with atrial fibrillation undergoing concomitant surgical ablation versus no ablation' at HRS 2019.
1. Can you tell us about the Prague-12 Study and why was it initiated?
2. What is the design of the trial?
3. What are your findings to date and what conclusions (if any) can be made?
4. What do you think, could be the implications for future guidelines?
5. What are the key take home messages from this study?
Interviewer - Jonathan McKenna
Videographer - Tom Green
Filmed on site at HRS 2019 by Radcliffe Cardiology.