Prof David Playford (University of Notre Dame, Fremantle, WA, AU) discusses the lessons from the National Echocardiography Database of Australia (NEDA) in relation to preserved ejection fraction and structural heart disease in 446,848 patients.
Recorded remotely from Fremantle, 2020.
1. What is the rationale of this study?
2. What were the aims of this study?
3. What were the methods behind data collection?
4. What patients made up the study sample?
5. What were the findings of this study?
6. What conclusions can be made?
7. What are the take-home messages?
Interviewer: Victoria Perroud
Recording editor: Natascha Wienand