Assoc. Prof Petr Toušek (University Hospital Královské Vinohrady, Prague, CZ) discusses PRAGUE-19 study - BRS implantation in STEMI patients: five-year follow-up of PRAGUE-19 study.
1. What is the PRAGUE-19 study and why was it conducted?
2. Could you describe the design and associated endpoints?
3. How should we interpret the new five-year follow-up data tell us and have we learned anything new?
4. As a result of this data, other registries and RCTs what is needed to restore confidence in the BRS technology, and how can this be achieved?
5. In your opinion, does BRS technology have a future in clinical practice?
Interviewer: Liam O'Neill
Videographer: Mike Knight
Filmed on site at Euro PCR 2019 by Radcliffe Cardiology.