Dr Geoffrey Strange (The University of Notre Dame, Sydney, AU) discusses changes in ejection fraction and mortality in 117,275 cases using data from the NEDA study (National Echocardiography Database of Australia).
1. What is the background of this study?
2. What is the design of this study?
3. What patients were included in the study?
4. What were your findings?
5. What conclusions can be made?
6. What are the 'take-home' messages for clinicians?
7. What are the next steps?
Recorded remotely from Sydney, 2020.
Interviewer: Victoria Perroud
Recording Editor: Natascha Wienand