Dr Mamta Buch (Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester, UK), Dr Bushra Rana (Imperial College Healthcare Trust, London, UK) and Dr Sam Dawkins (John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxford, UK) discuss the challenges associated with imaging the mitral valve and considers what imaging approaches are most appropriate.
• To consider the challenges associated with the mitral valve anatomy
• To review current imaging approaches, best practices and the limitations
• To discuss patient selection for Mitraclip® use
• To assess emerging transcatheter mitral valve implantation (TMVI) approaches and devices
• To discuss the future of mitral valve interventions
Filmed in London at BCIS ACI 2020.
Videographer: Dom Woodruff | Natascha Wienand | Tom Green