Dr Jason Andrade (Vancouver General / Montreal Heart Institute, Montreal, CA) discusses the EARLY-AF Study. The study is centred on an evaluation of the impact of the early invasive management of atrial fibrillation.
1. What is the background of this study?
2. What was the design, patient population and endpoints?
3. What were the key results?
4. What conclusions can be made?
5. How should these findings influence future research/practice?
Recorded remotely from Montreal, 2020.
Interviewer: Victoria Perroud
Recording Editor: Natascha Wienand