Incathlab Events are excite to announce the first Swiss CTO Summit held in St. Gallen, Switzerland November 8th to 9th.
Interest in total occlusion procedures are increasing all over the world and numerous expert meeting and courses feature percutaneous interventions for chronic total occlusions. The Swiss CTO Summit will not be just another CTO course, we have a different meeting in mind!
This 2-day course will be held in a very interactive and familiar ambiance. The spectrum will cover all topics from reviewing the basics, learning tips & tricks to mastering complex techniques. Live cases will be performed by renowned national and international experienced operators. Practical lectures, structured case presentations, hands-on tolls and fellow and technician workshops are the basis of the course. We are convinced that sharing the broad experience and knowledge of our national and international faculty witih the audience will make this course memorable.
12 CME Credits Category 1A from Schweizerische Gesellschaft fur Kardiologie.
Pending approval from EBAC.
- 6 Live Cases transmitted from the Kantonspital St. Gallen.
- International and national faculty.
- State of the art presentations covering all topics of CTO PCI.
- Structured discussions of recorded cases.
- Fellows and hands-on workshops.
- Industry exhibition.
- Nurse and cardiovascular technician session.