EuroPrevent is the annual congress of the European Association of Preventive Cardiology (EAPC), where leading experts get together in an international forum to present their research and share knowledge, over three days of practical 'hands-on' educational courses and scientific symposia, covering the spectrum of cardiovascular prevention and rehabilitation for cardiologists, allied health professionals, general practitioners, basic scientists, young researchers and policymakers.
- 1,400 healthcare professionals from 50+ countries
- 3 days of scientific exchange
- 800 abstracts and clinical cases submitted
- 60 scientific sessions
- 165 international expert faculty members
- industry-sponsored sessions and workshops
- 250+ m2 exhibition space