ESC Congress Paris 2019
The focus of ESC Congress 2019 is Global Cardiovascular Health, drawing attention to the differences in prevalence, clinical manifestations, prevention strategies, diagnostic modalities and management of cardiovascular diseases (CVD) globally.
With participation of more than 30,000 delegates and access to more than 500 sessions, the five-day ESC Congress 2019 focusses on the best and latest in CVD science with renowned leaders in cardiovascular medicine.
Scientific and Educational Sessions of the ESC Congress 2019:
- Guidelines and their implementation – including 5 New 2019 ESC Clinical Practice Guidelines
- Latest science: Basic Science and Clinical Research and implications for practice
- Clinically relevant information and advice in dedicated sessions throughout the programme
- Essential updates on the whole spectrum of cardiology
- Interaction with international renowned experts and thought leader
The Most Recent ESC Guidelines:
2018 - ESC/ESH Arterial Hypertension (Management of) Guidelines
2018 - ESC/EACTS Guidelines on Myocardial Revascularization
2018 - Fourth Universal Definition of Myocardial Infarction
2018 - Cardiovascular Diseases during Pregnancy (Management of)
2018 - Syncope (Guidelines on Diagnosis and Management of)