Danish Cardiological Society and the Danish Thorax Surgical Company Joint Meeting 2019 (DCS & DTS Joint Meeting 2019)
DCS / DTS Joint Meeting 2019
Joint meeting between the Danish Cardiological Society and the Danish Thorax Surgical Company.
- Endorsement of ESC Guidelines
- Cardiovascular disease and pregnant
- Myocardial infarction - 4th definition
- Dental assessment prior to cardiac surgery
- DanBlock: Bet Blocker Treatment by AMI
- Myocardial revascularization
- Cardiac arrest in DK epidemiology
- Treatment with permanent cardiac arrest
- Interactive cardiac arrest case - Help what do I do now?
- Strategy for the settlement of circulatory support at cardiac arrest
- Donation by circulatory death (DCD)
Registration will open in early November 2019
Participation is free of charge for members of the Danish Cardiological Company and the Danish Thorax Surgical Company which do not have primary employment in the pharmaceutical / device industry.
Members with primary employment in the pharmaceutical / device industry will be charged a participant fee corresponding to the cost of the meeting.
Registration is required to participate.