The CSI Frankfurt, one of the leading conferences on congenital, structural and valvar percutaneous heart interventions worldwide, which will take place June 26-29, 2019 in Frankfurt, Germany. The congress is aimed at adult and pediatric interventional cardiologists, cardiothoracic surgeons, anaesthesiologists, nurses, technicians and any other medical specialty involved in congenital, structural or valvar interventions.
- Full and half day FOCUS WORKSHOPS providing an extensive program on particular topics
- LIVE ONLY SESSIONSshowcasing experienced operators, uninterrupted by lectures
- LIVE AND LECTURE SESSIONS with step by step cases within sessions dedicated to the topic of the live case
- SEMINARS with lectures from leading experts and plenty of opportunities for discussion
- TRAINING HUB with hands-on simulation workshops
- E-POSTER PRESENTATIONS- Learn about interesting cases or innovative research and procedures
- CASE DISCUSSION ROUND - Giving rising stars the opportunity to meet CSI veterans in a personal setting to discuss their cases and experiences