Cardiometabolic Health Congress 2018
More than one-third of the population has at least one cardiometabolic risk factor - dyslipidemia, CVD, hypertension, diabetes, and/or obesity. Now in its 13th year, the Cardiometabolic Health Congress is the largest, US-based, multidisciplinary conference focused solely on the management of cardiometabolic risk and the prevention of cardiovascular and metabolic disease. The 3 ½- day event offers today's busy healthcare professionals a one-of-a-kind opportunity to learn real-world solutions they can integrate immediately into their clinical practices.
Session topics include
- Women's Health Summit: Cardiometabolic Health Across the Lifespan
- So Many Options - Dispelling the Confusion About Insulins
- Day to Day Management of Obesity in Clinical Practice
- How Aggressively Do We Lower LDL-C and for Which Patients?
- Patient Cases: How would you Change the Management of Hypertension Based on the New Guidelines?