American Society of Echocardiography 32nd Annual State-of-the-Art Echocardiography 2019
The content has been revitalized to focus on new technologies and techniques. The faculty will provide expertise on strain imaging, 3D echocardiography, valve disease, and intervention. Live imaging will allow attendees to watch experts perform these new imaging techniques. Particular attention will be paid to knobology and how to incorporate these techniques into practice.
- Expanded learning laboratories: -Session now expanded to two days
- Maintenance of Certification (MOC) sessions: -Maintain your cardiology board certification in a relaxed setting
- Updates on new echo technology including strain images
- Revisit the old standbys: Heart failure, CAD, stress echo, pulmonary hypertension, right heart disease
- Cases, cases, and more cases