Arizona Cardiology Group, Phoenix, AZ; Phoenix Children’s Hospital, Phoenix, AZ
Dr. Tabitha G Moe, MD is an Adult Congenital Cardiologist Associate primarily located in Phoenix, AZ, with other offices in Scottsdale, AZ and Goodyear, AZ. She speaks multiple languages, including Spanish.
Dr. Moe completed her Bachelor of Science in Biology in 2001 at Bryan College1. She then went on to earn her Masters of Health Systems Administration from the University of Kansas between 2001 and 2003, graduating a Doctor in Medicine from the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Medicine in 2007. She then completed her Residency and Chief Residency in Internal Medicine from University of Missouri-Kansas City between 2008 and 2011. Dr. Moe completed a Fellowship with Banner Health in 2014.
Dr. Tabitha Moe is a cardiologist in Phoenix, Arizona and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center and Mayo Clinic2. She has been in practice for 7 years. She is one of 49 doctors at Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center and one of 35 at Mayo Clinic who specialize in Cardiovascular Disease.
Dr. Moe has served as an Adult Congenital Cardiologist and Consultant for Arizona Pediatric Cardiology, the Arizona Cardiology Group and the Mayo Clinic Arizona1. She has served as a board member for a number of organizations, including an Institutional Review Board Member for the Phoenix Children's Hospital, Member of the Board of Directors for the Maricopa County Medical Society and a Medical Advisory Board Member for the Adult Congenital Heart Association. Presently she is working as a Clinical Associate Professor at the University of Arizona College of Medicine - Phoenix.
Dr. Moe is a published author and is currently active in clinical research. She is a member of the Adult Congenital Heart Association (ACHA) and the International Society for Adult Congenital Heart Disease (ISACHD). She is board certified in internal medicine and board eligible in cardiovascular diseases.
- 1998 - 2001: Bachelor of Science, Biology, Bryan College
- 2001 - 2003: Masters of Health Systems Administration, University of Kansas
- 2004 - 2007: Doctor of Medicine, University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Medicine
- 2008 - 2010: Internal Medicine Resident, University of Missouri-Kansas City
- 2010 - 2011: Internal Medicine Chief Resident, University of Missouri-Kansas City
- 2011 - 2014: Chief Cardiology Fellow, Banner Health
- 2015 - 2017: Institutional Review Board Member, Phoenix Children's Hospital
- 2014 - 2017: Adult Congenital Cardiology and Assistant Director Anticoagulation Clinic, Arizona Pediatric Cardiology
- 2015 - 2018: Adult Congenital Cardiology Consultant, Mayo Clinic Arizona
- 2018 - 2019: Key Clinical Faculty Cardiovascular Diseases Fellowship, Dignity Health
- 2015 - 2019: Member of the Board of Directors, Maricopa County Medical Society
- 2017 - 2021: Assistant Professor, Mayo Clinic
- 2015 - Present: Clinical Associate Professor, University of Arizona College of Medicine - Phoenix
- 2017 - Present: Medical Advisory Board Member, Adult Congenital Heart Association
- 2017 - Present: Adult Congenital Cardiologist, Arizona Cardiology Group
- 2020 - Present: Associate Editor JACC Case Reports, American College of Cardiology
- 2011 - 2022: AZ State Medical License
- 2009 - 2012: MO State Medical LicenseMO State Medical License
- 2016: 40 Under 40, Phoenix Business Journal
- Internal Medicine American Board of Internal Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disease American Board of Internal Medicine
- Adult Congenital Heart Disease American Board of Internal Medicine
Areas of Speciality
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
- Adult Congenital Cardiology
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Cardiovascular Diseases in Pregnancy
Articles by Tabitha Moe, MD
Lydia Taranto, Tabitha Moe,
Citation: US Cardiology Review 2019;13(2):94–8.