Dr. Narayan is Professor of Medicine and Cardiologist at Stanford University, and a biomedical engineer. Dr. Narayan is Co-Founder and a Director of the Stanford Arrhythmia Center, whose mission is to develop world-leading therapy based on patient centered research for heart rhythm disorders.
Academic Appointments :
- Professor - Med Center Line, Medicine - Cardiovascular Medicine
- Member, Bio-X
- Member, Cardiovascular Institute
- Co-Director, Stanford Arrhythmia Center (2016 - Present)
- Director, Atrial Fibrillation Program, Stanford Medicine (2014 - Present)
- Director, Electrophysiology Research, Stanford Medicine (2014 - Present)
- Co-Director, Electrophysiology Program, University of California, San Diego (2008 - 2014)
- Director, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology Fellowship Training Program, University of California, San Diego (2008 - 2012)
- Director, Electrophysiology Program, Veterans Affairs San Diego Healthcare System (2001 - 2014)
Arrhythmia & Electrophysiology Review 2017;6(4):195–201.
Arrhythmia & Electrophysiology Review 2015;4(1):47–52
Arrhythmia & Electrophysiology Review 2012;1:34–8
- Tel:(650) 723-7111