Prof Narayan is a professor of medicine and a cardiologist at Stanford University, and a biomedical engineer. Prof Narayan is co-founder and a director of the Stanford Arrhythmia Center, whose mission is to develop world-leading therapy based on patient centered research for heart rhythm disorders.
Academic appointments :
- Professor, Med Center Line, Medicine - Cardiovascular Medicine
- Member, Bio-X
- Member, Cardiovascular Institute.
- Co-Director, Stanford Arrhythmia Center (2016-present)
- Director, Atrial Fibrillation Program, Stanford Medicine (2014-present)
- Director, Electrophysiology Research, Stanford Medicine (2014-present)
- Co-Director, Electrophysiology Program, University of California, San Diego (2008-2014)
- Director, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology Fellowship Training Program, University of California, San Diego (2008-2012)
- Director, Electrophysiology Program, Veterans Affairs San Diego Healthcare System (2001-2014).
Arrhythmia & Electrophysiology Review 2017;6(4):195–201.
Arrhythmia & Electrophysiology Review 2015;4(1):47–52
Arrhythmia & Electrophysiology Review 2012;1(1):34–8