Heart and Vascular Institute, Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, AE
Dr Feras Bader, MD is based in Abu Dhabi, where he works as a staff physician in the Heart and Vascular Institute at Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi.
Dr Feras Bader, MD earned his medical degree from the University of Jordan School of Medicine, Amman, Jordan. He completed his residency in internal medicine, as well as a fellowship in advanced heart failure and transplantation at Yale School of Medicine, Connecticut, US. He then completed a fellowship in cardiovascular medicine at the University of Utah School of Medicine, where he also obtained a master's degree in clinical investigation.
Dr Feras Bader is currently a staff physician in the Heart and Vascular Institute at Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi. Prior to joining Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi, Dr Bader served as medical director of the heart failure program and director of the advanced heart failure and transplant fellowship program at the University of Utah Hospital in Salt Lake City, Utah, US. He was also an associate professor of medicine and cardiology at the University of Utah, specialising in advanced heart failure and transplantation. Dr Bader also helped establish an advanced heart failure program for the Kuwait Ministry of Health, adding valuable regional experience to his experience practising in the US.
Dr Bader is American Board certified in internal medicine, cardiovascular diseases, echocardiography and advanced heart failure and transplant cardiology. His research interests include various aspects of ventricular assist devices, hemodynamics and cardiorenal interaction in heart failure, as well as non-invasive diagnosis of rejection in heart transplantation. He has participated in many single and multi-center trials and has published several articles in peer-reviewed journals. He is also a fellow of the American College of Cardiology. Dr Feras Bader is an Editorial Board member of Cardiac Failure Review.
- 1998: Graduated University of Jordan Faculty of Medicine
- 1999 - 2002: Residency, Internal Medicine, Norwalk Hospital
- 2004 - 2006: Fellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, University of Utah Health
- 2006 - 2015: Medical Director, Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Program, University Of Utah School Of Medicine
- 2013 - 2015: Director, Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant, Al Adan Hospital
- Present: Staff Physician, Heart and Vascular Institute, Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi
- 2003 - 2020: UT State Medical License
- Active through 2013: MT State Medical License
- Active through 2013: ID State Medical License
- Active through 2013: WY State Medical License
- Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology, American Board of Internal Medicine
Areas of Speciality
- Heart transplants
- Artificial heart pumps
- Pulmonary hypertension
- Advanced heart failure
- Heart failure
Articles by Feras Bader
László Göbölös, Yosef Manla, István Rácz, et al
Citation: Journal of Asian Pacific Society of Cardiology 2022;1:e19.
Medhat Soliman, Nizar Attallah, Houssam Younes, et al
Citation: Cardiac Failure Review 2022;8:e05.