Prof Stefanie Schüpke (Technical University of Munich, Munich, DE) shares her thoughts on ISAR-REACT 5.
1. What does ISAR-REACT 5 aim to address?
2. Can you describe the study design, selection criteria and endpoints?
3. What were your findings in terms of efficacy?
4. What were your findings in terms of safety (bleeding risk)?
5. What questions remain unanswered that require further research?
Filmed on site at ESC 2019 by Radcliffe Cardiology
Videography: Mike Knight & Tom Green
Interviewer: Liam O'Neill