Transcatheter Interventions Online 2022 - On Demand
Published: 09 March 2022
Part 1 | Session 1 Session 1.1: Next Level Structural Heart Interventions Nicolas M Van Mieghem, Kendra J Grubb, Holger Thiele, Lars Søndergaard, Margaret B McEntegart, Ajay J Kirtane, Roxana Mehran, Didier Tchétché, Azeem Latib, Joost Daemen, David Hildick-Smith
Part 1 | Session 2 Session 1.2: Live Cases and Discussion Lars Søndergaard, Ole De Backer, Holger Thiele
Part 1 | Session 3 Symposium: Optimising Outcomes for the TAVI Patient: Key Considerations for First Valve Choice and Implantation Techniques Didier Tchétché, Lars Søndergaard, Ran Kornowski, Douglas G Fraser
Part 1 | Session 4 Session 1.3: Practical Perspectives in the Context of TAVI Kendra J Grubb, Didier Tchétché, Roxana Mehran, David Hildick-Smith, Lars Søndergaard
Part 1 | Session 6 BREAKOUT: Current Data and Future Direction in LAAC Ole De Backer, Dabit Arzamendi
Part 1 | Session 7 BREAKOUT: Key Considerations to Ensure Long-Term Patients’ Outcomes: When Anatomy, Engineering and Clinical Practice Come Together David Smith, Andrew Cook
Following on from the success of 2021's inaugural edition, Transcatheter Interventions Online 2022 brings together a world-class faculty to provide expert insight and educational learning on the latest developments in interventional management.
Combining expert opinion and discussion, presentations, and live cases from centres on both sides of the Atlantic, TIO 2022 delivers best-in-class learning, supporting the latest in diagnosis, treatment strategies and patient management.
Note, the live version of this session was CME accredited; this on-demand version is not.
Key Learning Objectives
- Describe the practical implications of TAVI in the context of coronary artery disease, atrioventricular valve disease and transcatheter heart valve degeneration
- Select appropriate tools for calcified coronary artery disease, including mechanical circulatory support and invasive imaging techniques
- Understand coronary physiology, novel recanalization and goal-oriented planning for chronic total occlusion
- Evaluate the role of novel oral anticoagulants in transcatheter aortic valve implantation
- Discuss the need for gender-specific trials and renal denervation
- Interventional Cardiologists
- Surgeons with an interest in transcatheter treatment strategies for coronary and structural heart disease
- Interventional Cardiology Nurses
More from this programme
Day One: Structural Heart Disease
Day Two: Coronary Heart Disease: High Risk & Complex PCI