Rhythm Interventions Online 2020 - On Demand
Published: 14 December 2020
Welcome & Programme Session 1 - Presentations & Discussion
- Welcome & Programme Session 1 - Presentations & Discussion
- Programme Session 2: Live Case and Discussion - Leadless pacing to achieve AV synchrony in 20 mins
- Satellite Symposium: Latest evidence in ICD therapy and new technologies in AF ablation. Supported by Medtronic
- Breakout Session: S-ICD best practices – A focus on screening, implants and replacements. Supported by Boston Scientific
- Programme Session 3: Live Case & Discussion - His bundle pacing
- Programme Session 5: Presentations, Discussions & Closing Remarks
Rhythm Interventions Online (RIO) is a new innovative virtual event that brought together a leading international faculty to create a rich, interactive experience to best inform the global electrophysiology community of the latest developments and advances in clinical practice.
Led by Course Director, Prof Richard Schilling, Barts Heart Centre, London, and delivered through a crafted programme of discussion, opinion, and live cases from leading international centres, RIO's programme comprised twelve hours of best-in-class learning over three days, in addition to symposia and breakout sessions.
Note, the live version of this session was CME accredited; this on-demand version is not.