Christian De Chillou
Rhythm Interventions Online 2020 - On Demand
Published: 14 December 2020
Satellite Symposium: Dynamic HD mapping: Substrate identification 2.0 and workflow optimization in complex ablations. Supported by Abbott
- Welcome & Programme Session 1: Presentations & Discussions
- Programme Session 2: Live Case and Discussion - Ablation of structural heart VT – VT ablation
- Satellite Symposium: Dynamic HD mapping: Substrate identification 2.0 and workflow optimization in complex ablations. Supported by Abbott
- Breakout Session: Micra AV deep-dive and remote monitoring. Supported by Medtronic
- Programme Session 3: Live Case & Discussion - Convergent ablation procedure
- Programme Session 5: Presentations, Discussions & Closing Remarks
Rhythm Interventions Online (RIO) is a new innovative virtual event that brought together a leading international faculty to create a rich, interactive experience to best inform the global electrophysiology community of the latest developments and advances in clinical practice.
Led by Course Director, Prof Richard Schilling, Barts Heart Centre, London, and delivered through a crafted programme of discussion, opinion, and live cases from leading international centres, RIO's programme comprised twelve hours of best-in-class learning over three days, in addition to symposia and breakout sessions.
Note, the live version of this session was CME accredited; this on-demand version is not.