Rhythm Interventions Online 2020 - On Demand
Published: 14 December 2020
Programme Session 2: Live Case & Discussion - Minimising X-rays during AF ablation: Almost fluro-free cryo-ablation
- Welcome & Programme Session 1: Presentations & Discussions
- Programme Session 2: Live Case & Discussion - Minimising X-rays during AF ablation: Almost fluro-free cryo-ablation
- Breakout Session: Setting a standard of care for AF treatment. Supported by Medtronic
- Breakout Session: Accelerated road to efficiency in AF. Supported by Biosense Webster
- Breakout Session: Personalized therapy solutions for the treatment of atrial fibrillation – POLARxTM Design intent and first clinical experience. Supported by Boston Scientific
- Programme Session 3: Live Case & Discussion - High power RF ablation
- Programme Session 4: Live Case & Discussion - Ablation of AF as a day case
- Programme Session 5: Presentations, Discussions & Closing Remarks
Rhythm Interventions Online (RIO) is a new innovative virtual event that brought together a leading international faculty to create a rich, interactive experience to best inform the global electrophysiology community of the latest developments and advances in clinical practice.
Led by Course Director, Prof Richard Schilling, Barts Heart Centre, London, and delivered through a crafted programme of discussion, opinion, and live cases from leading international centres, RIO's programme comprised twelve hours of best-in-class learning over three days, in addition to symposia and breakout sessions.
Note, the live version of this session was CME accredited; this on-demand version is not.