Optimising Outcomes for the TAVI Patient: Key Considerations for First Valve Choice and Implantation Techniques
Published: 11 April 2022
16m 48sPart 1 Considerations for First Valve Choice Didier Tchétché, Douglas G Fraser, Ran Kornowski, Lars Søndergaard
13m 17sPart 2 Optimised Approaches for First Valve Choice Lars Søndergaard
In this symposium, part of Transcatheter Interventions Online 2022, we review latest data showing why durability and hemodynamics matter for initial valve selection and discuss the latest techniques to help achieve optimal outcomes for patients with longer life expectancy.
Join this expert faculty for a combination of highly informative technical presentations and patient case studies.
Key Learning Objectives
- Recall the latest data showing why durability and hemodynamics matter for initial valve selection.
- Discuss the latest techniques to help achieve optimal outcomes for patients with longer life expectancy.
- Interventional Cardiologists
- Surgeons with an interest in transcatheter treatment strategies for coronary and structural heart disease
- Interventional Cardiology Nurses
More from this programme
Considerations for First Valve Choice
Optimised Approaches for First Valve Choice
Tips and Tricks for Achieving Procedure Efficiencies
Douglas G Fraser
Dr Douglas Fraser trained preclinical in Oxford and clinical in Cambridge, qualifying in 1991. House jobs in Addenbrooke’s, SHO and registrar training in the West Midlands including QE Birmingham, Walsgrave Coventry, North Staffordshire. One year fellowship in Amsterdam.
Recognised as expert in radial angioplasty. Active publication record in interventional cardiology