Malaysia in Focus: Reverse Cardiac Remodelling
Published: 11 March 2021
ARNI: PARAMOUNT, PARAGON-HF, PARALLAX and Putatuve Placebo Analysis
This reverse cardiac remodelling IME programme brings together a leading faculty of internationally-recognised experts, combining presentations and peer-to-peer discussions to provide comprehensive overview of the latest data and opinion around cardiac remodelling.
Beyond the global focus, this programme also seeks – through insight from Dato' Dr David Chew – to frame and contextualise the topics discussed with specific focus on Malaysia, to help support the education of local physicians on pertinent topics including guideline adherence, emerging data, and best practice.
- Define cardiac remodelling, with particular focus on the influence of cardiovascular damage, pathogenic risk factors and the structural and functional changes in the left ventricle.
- List the main clinical implications of cardiac remodelling.
- Summarise the relationship between circulating biomarkers, such as NT-proBNP, troponin and sST2, with the extent left ventricular remodelling in subjects with HF.
- Interpret the most recent clinical data from pharmacological and device-based studies in HFrEF and HfpEF.
- Recall the evidence for reverse cardiac remodelling brought about through ARNi therapy, including (but not limited to) PROVE-HF and EVALUATE-HF.
- Review real-world insight into the impact that ARNi therapy has on cardiac reverse remodelling.
- Practicing cardiologists
- Heart failure specialists
- Health care professionals involved in the diagnosis and management of patients with heart failure