Eric Van Belle
Latest Innovations in Cardiovascular Imaging Software
Published: 27 July 2021
Pressure Wire Measurements and Decision Making in the Cathlab - Prof Eric Van Belle (15mins 41secs)
- Welcome and Introduction - Dr Joost Daemen (2mins 12secs)
- Pressure Wire Measurements and Decision Making in the Cathlab - Prof Eric Van Belle (15mins 41secs)
- Role of Angio-Derived vFFR and How It Works - Dr Kaneshka Masdjedi (15min 7secs)
- Recorded vFFR Live Case - Dr Joost Daemen (27mins 17secs)
- vFFR Validation Pathway – The FAST Series - Dr Kaneshka Masdjedi (13mins 20secs)
- Outcome studies angioFFR & vFFR (FASTIII/LIPSIA STRATEGY) (11mins 11secs)
Medical Imaging within the cardiovascular arena is constantly subject to changes and new innovations. Pie Medical Imaging (PMI) is a software company that strives to be a front runner in this field.
This page gives an overview of PMI’s latest software developments.
The key learnings to be taken from the content herein are to understand:
- The role of medical imaging in interventional cardiology
- What is the added value of medical imaging pre-, peri- and post-percutaneous interventions?
- How does medical imaging blend in the healthcare professional’s daily practice?
This page is designed for:
- Interventional cardiologists
- Cardiac Surgeons
- Paediatric Cardiovascular Surgeons
- Eric Van Belle
- João L Cavalcante
- Joost Daemen
- Victoria Delgado
- Kaneshka Masdjedi
- Nicolas Van Mieghem
- Darren Mylotte
- Yoshinobu Onuma
- Friso Rijnberg
- Liesbeth Rosseel
- Patrick W Serruys
- Osama Soliman