ESC 2021: Late-breaking Science Video Collection
Published: 02 September 2021
RESPONSE-2: Benefits of Community-based Lifestyle Programme Were Lost After 1yr in CAD Patients
- ENVISAGE-TAVI AF: Edoxaban noninferior to warfarin for adverse events after TAVI
- SYNTAX II Trial: 5yr Data Shows Reduction in MACE in PCI
- TWILIGHT-HBR: Ticagrelor Monotherapy in HBR Patients Undergoing PCI
- The LAAOS III Study: Surgical AFIB Ablation Evaluation
- TWILIGHT-Stent: Ticagrelor Monotherapy According to Stent Type
- STOPDAPT-2 ACT: 1-Month DAPT Followed by Clopidogrel Monotherapy in ACS
- SPLENDOR: Metabolic Surgery and Risk of MACE in NASH
- RESPONSE-2: Benefits of Community-based Lifestyle Programme Were Lost After 1yr in CAD Patients
- VOYAGER PAD: Rivaroxaban in Symptomatic PAD With & Without Comorbid Diabetes
- Micra CED: 2-Year Outcomes with Leadless Pacing
- RIPCORD 2: FFR During Angiography Did Not Improve Patient Outcomes
Our regular review series View from the Thoraxcenter hosted by Prof Nicolas Van Mieghem and Dr Joost Daemen (Thoraxcentre, Erasmus MC, Rotterdam, NL) provide a concise analysis of the late-breaking science results and spotlight impactful data.
For a deeper dive into key clinical trial data, Dr Harriette Van Spall (McMaster University, Hamilton, CA) interviewed principal investigators on their studies, learnings, and applicability to clinical practice in her regular Late-Breaker Discussion Series.
Short, accessible Expert Interviews were conducted with select faculty focusing on the results, applicability, and impact on future research.
More from this programme
View from the Thoraxcenter
Late-breaker Discussion Series
Masterclass with Dr Harriette Van Spall & Dr Birgit Vogel
Harald Thune Jorstad