EHRA 2021 - Clinical insights about Abbott’s HD Mapping solutions from the experts
Published: 22 April 2021
6m 3sPart 1 | Session 1 Comparison Of Geographic Workflow Preferences And Utilization Of EnSite™ LiveView Dynamic Display Andrea Di Cori , Christopher Porterfield , Jose L Merino, Felix Bourier , John D Day, Tarv Dhanjal, Isabel Deisenhofer
3m 7sPart 1 | Session 2 Assessment And Incidence Of PV Gaps As Determined By Advisor™ HD Grid Mapping Catheter And Circular Mapping Catheters Christopher Porterfield
4m 19sPart 1 | Session 3 Pulmonary Vein Conduction Gap Characterization By Omnipolar Voltage Mapping Jose L Merino
4m 54sPart 1 | Session 4 European Early Experience With EnSite™ X EP System Felix Bourier
4m 59sPart 2 | Session 1 Advisor™ HD Grid with High Power Ultra Short Duration compared to Circular mapping catheter in redo AF John D Day
9m 54sPart 2 | Session 2 Impact of a high-density grid catheter on long-term outcomes for structural heart disease VT ablation Tarv Dhanjal
Learn more about the most recent updates from EHRA 2021 as global leaders share their expertise on HD Mapping.
To view the full Abstracts presented at EHRA 2021 click the links below:
Dr. Zedda - Comparison of geographic workflow preferences with real-time dynamic regional mapping data during catheter ablation
Dr. Di Cori - Workflows and clinical utilization of dynamic mapping data in radiofrequency catheter ablation of cardiac arrhythmias
Dr. Porterfield - Assessment and incidence of PV gaps as determined by HD Grid and circular mapping catheters
Prof. Merino - Characterization of conduction gaps at the pulmonary vein antra by omnipolar voltage mapping
Prof. Deisenhofer - European early experience with a novel 3D mapping system
To view the full symposium presented at EHRA 2021 click the links below:
Dr. Day - High power ultra short duration ablation with HD mapping improves freedom from atrial fibrillation and redo procedures compared to circular mapping catheter.
Dr. Dhanjal - Impact of a high-density grid catheter on long-term outcomes for structural heart disease ventricular tachycardia ablation.
Prof. Deisenhofer - Dynamic mapping adding high power short duration: A quick & flexible approach to complex atrial arrhythmias ablation without compromising patient safety.
Abstract Interview Summaries
- Dr. Di Cori describes his experience with EnSite™ LiveView Dynamic Display software and comparison with geographic workflow preferences and utilization of Advisor™ HD Grid Mapping Catheter.
- Dr. Porterfield presents results from a multi-site acute study comparing Advisor™ HD Grid Mapping Catheter to traditional circular mapping catheters in determining PV Gaps.
- Prof. Merino shares his research experience with the novel Omnipolar voltage mapping, and the potential value for its clinical use.
- Dr. Bourier shares the initial experience of Munich Heart Centre with a novel mapping system, EnSite™ X EP System.
Symposium Interview Summaries
- Dr. Day highlights the benefits and improvements that Advisor™ HD Grid brings to his daily AF approach.
- Dr. Dhanjal summarizes his hospital's experience using Advisor™ HD Grid Mapping Catheter in VT.
- Prof. Deisenhofer describes her workflow using the new Ensite™ LiveView software in combination with HPSD with a Flex tip catheter.
More from this programme
Selected Abstracts from EHRA 2021
Symposium Summary Interviews from EHRA 2021
Prof Isabel Deisenhofer is an electrophysiologist at the German Heart Center Munich, Germany. Prof Deisenhofer's specialities include arrythmias, atrial fibrillation, ventricular arrythmias and sudden cardiac death.