State of the art management of chronic HF
- Co-morbidities in HF affecting QoL and hard outcomes (part 1)
- Meet-the-expert session – Balancing RAASi therapy and potassium
- Co-morbidities in HF affecting QoL and hard outcomes (part 2)
- Valvular heart disease in HF
- Satellite symposium – Management of heart failure with PRESERVED ejection fraction ‒ time to tackle the unmet need
- Real-world data, Covid-19 & biomarkers
- The new HF guidelines: diagnostic & treatment algorithms
- Meet-the-expert session – Symptoms, function and quality of life In patients with HFpEF
- State of the art management of chronic HF
e-SPACE Heart Failure 2021 was the second edition of the annual global online conference on heart failure. Brining together leading experts from across the globe, the sessions were designed to provide insight and best demonstrate how leading experts are implementing the new heart failure guidelines into clinical practice. Discover the latest information on diagnosis and evidence-based management strategies from across the globe.
Heart failure is a major public health problem facing millions of patients worldwide. It represents an ever-increasing burden for healthcare systems, patients and healthcare professionals. Care for heart failure patients requires constant education and up-to-date information. The health outcomes of heart failure patients depend upon the implementation of best care approaches and evidence-based management strategies. e-SPACE Heart Failure 2021 strives to share the latest scientific information with the global medical community.
These on-demand recordings of the live virtual event (8 – 10 October 2021) comprise:
- Expert opinion and discussions from +40 international heart failure experts
- +10 sessions covering the latest HF scientific information and education
- Meet the Expert sessions and Symposia