The new HF guidelines: diagnostic & treatment algorithms
- Real-world data, Covid-19 & biomarkers
- Meet-the-expert session – Patient profiling in HF: tailoring medical therapy
- The new HF guidelines: diagnostic & treatment algorithms
- State of the art management of chronic HF
- Satellite symposium – Tailoring treatment to optimise care in HFrEF: The role of SGLT2 inhibitors
- Acute HF and the transition to ambulatory care
- Update on advanced HF, assist devices and heart transplantation
- Satellite symposium – Neuromodulation for the management of patients with HFrEF: the present and the future
- Difficult problems in HF
e-SPACE Heart Failure 2021 was the second edition of the annual global online conference on heart failure. Brining together leading experts from across the globe, the sessions were designed to provide insight and best demonstrate how leading experts are implementing the new heart failure guidelines into clinical practice. Discover the latest information on diagnosis and evidence-based management strategies from across the globe.
Heart failure is a major public health problem facing millions of patients worldwide. It represents an ever-increasing burden for healthcare systems, patients and healthcare professionals. Care for heart failure patients requires constant education and up-to-date information. The health outcomes of heart failure patients depend upon the implementation of best care approaches and evidence-based management strategies. e-SPACE Heart Failure 2021 strives to share the latest scientific information with the global medical community.
These on-demand recordings of the live virtual event (8 – 10 October 2021) comprise:
- Expert opinion and discussions from +40 international heart failure experts
- +10 sessions covering the latest HF scientific information and education
- Meet the Expert sessions and Symposia