Coronary Physiology in STEMI patients today: Why? When? How?
Published: 08 April 2022
Physiology in STEMI patients is a controversial hot topic in interventional cardiology: it has been first demonstrated to enhance the benefits of full revascularization vs PCI only in the culprit lesion; then its effectiveness has been mitigated by clinical outcomes not showing any differences versus angiography-guided complete revascularization.
Join a panel of international expert in the discussion about a topic that is still controversial and may impact a large number of STEMI patients undergoing PCI.
Clinical evidence and cases from the real world will be the two key subjects debated during the breakout session at TIO 2022.
Key Learning Objectives
- To understand the current position of Key Opinion Leaders on physiology in STEMI patients
- To actively participate to the debate over the options offered in the cathlab to support physiology guided complete revascularization in STEMI patients
- To review the literature and defining the key clinical settings where physiology should play a role in the decision making
- Interventional Cardiologists
- Surgeons with an interest in transcatheter treatment strategies for coronary and structural heart disease
- Interventional Cardiology Nurses
More from this programme
Coronary Physiology in STEMI Patients Today: Why? When? How?