Complete Revascularisation 2022: On-Demand
Published: 03 May 2022
How Do I Protect Myself and Everyone in the Room: James Spratt
- Targeting Inflammation for Risk Reduction: Charalambos Antoniades
- Emerging Therapies of Atherosclerosis and Their Implications on Plaque Characteristics and Clinical Outcomes: Christos Bourantas
- Personalised Care through Technological Innovation: Nick West
- How Do I Protect Myself and Everyone in the Room: James Spratt
- Live Cases: Royal Brompton Hospital - Jonathan Hill, Sundeep Kalra. London Bridge Hospital - Julian Strange, Simon Wilson.
- Closing Comments: Adrian Banning
Millbrook Medical Conferences, in association with Abbott and Radcliffe Cardiology, proudly introduce the 6th annual CORE meeting, brought to you live and in person from the Royal College of Physicians, London.
CORE 2022 assembles world renowned experts to discuss and demonstrate how we can optimise PCI outcomes, together as a community. Innovative lectures and live cases address the appropriate treatment pathway for patients in 2022. We explore how to further improve patient outcomes by looking at the latest clinical evidence, cutting-edge techniques and beyond the intervention.
More from this programme
CORE 2022 - Day 1: Morning - Imaging and Physiology
CORE 2022 - Day 1: Afternoon - Pre-procedural Planning
CORE 2022 - Day 2: Morning - Challenges in Complex PCI
CORE 2022 - Day 2: Afternoon - Beyond Intervention
Professor of Interventional Cardiology
James Spratt is a Professor of Interventional cardiology. A high-volume Interventional Cardiologist with an international reputation in complex PCI, with a sub-speciality interest in intravascular imaging and CTO. Widely published within this area and has performed live case demonstrations globally. He is interested in medical education and is the Founder of Optima Education.
Dr Spratt is an editorial board member of Interventional Cardiology: Reviews, Research, Resources (ICR3).