Complete Revascularisation 2022: On-Demand
Published: 03 May 2022
A Walkthrough Zero - or Minimal Contrast PCI: Ziad Ali
- CT Guided Intervention and 3D Reconstruction: Carlos Collet
- A Walkthrough Zero - or Minimal Contrast PCI: Ziad Ali
- Live Cases: St George's Hospital - James Spratt, Claudia Cosgrove. Aarhus University Hospital - Lars Jakobsen, Niels Holm, Christian Juhl Terkelsen
- Sex Differences in Presentation, Treatment, Outcome: Clare Appleby
- Summary of Day One: Adrian Banning
Millbrook Medical Conferences, in association with Abbott and Radcliffe Cardiology, proudly introduce the 6th annual CORE meeting, brought to you live and in person from the Royal College of Physicians, London.
CORE 2022 assembles world renowned experts to discuss and demonstrate how we can optimise PCI outcomes, together as a community. Innovative lectures and live cases address the appropriate treatment pathway for patients in 2022. We explore how to further improve patient outcomes by looking at the latest clinical evidence, cutting-edge techniques and beyond the intervention.
More from this programme
CORE 2022 - Day 1: Morning - Imaging and Physiology
CORE 2022 - Day 1: Afternoon - Pre-procedural Planning
CORE 2022 - Day 2: Morning - Challenges in Complex PCI
CORE 2022 - Day 2: Afternoon - Beyond Intervention
Ziad A Ali
Dr. Ali is a board-certified cardiologist specializing in interventional and structural cardiology at St Francis Hospital and Heart Center in Roslyn, New York.
Dr. Ali is an internationally renowned expert in complex high-risk indicated percutaneous coronary interventions (CHIP) including the treatment of chronic total occlusions (CTO) where the arteries in the heart become completely blocked.
Dr. Ali specializes in the management of cardiovascular disease in patients with pre-existing kidney disease.