Complete Revascularisation 2022: On-Demand
Published: 03 May 2022
Live Cases: Mater Private Hospital - Colm Hanratty, Mark Kennedy. Aarhus University Hospital - Evald Christiansen, Lars Jakobsen, Niels Holm
- Welcome and Course Objectives: Adrian Banning
- Using Physiology to Optimise Your Procedure: Sukh Nijjer
- Why I Adopted Intracoronary Imaging: Richard Bogle
- Learnings From Syntax 2 and FAME3: Adrian Banning
- Live Cases: Mater Private Hospital - Colm Hanratty, Mark Kennedy. Aarhus University Hospital - Evald Christiansen, Lars Jakobsen, Niels Holm
Millbrook Medical Conferences, in association with Abbott and Radcliffe Cardiology, proudly introduce the 6th annual CORE meeting, brought to you live and in person from the Royal College of Physicians, London.
CORE 2022 assembles world renowned experts to discuss and demonstrate how we can optimise PCI outcomes, together as a community. Innovative lectures and live cases address the appropriate treatment pathway for patients in 2022. We explore how to further improve patient outcomes by looking at the latest clinical evidence, cutting-edge techniques and beyond the intervention.
More from this programme
CORE 2022 - Day 1: Morning - Imaging and Physiology
CORE 2022 - Day 1: Afternoon - Pre-procedural Planning
CORE 2022 - Day 2: Morning - Challenges in Complex PCI