ACC 2021: Late-breaking Science Video Collection
Published: 01 June 2021
The SAFE-PAD Study: Dr Eric Secemsky
- Findings from the WASE COVID Study: Dr Frederico M Asch
- The Prague OCHA Study: Dr Jan Belohlavek
- The VOYAGER PAD Trial: Dr Rupert Bauersachs
- 30-day Results of the TRISCEND Study: Dr Susheel Kodali
- The HOLIDAY Monitors Trial: Dr Gregory Marcus
- The CONNECT-HF Trial: Dr Adam DeVore
- The DARE-19 Randomized Trial: Dr Mikhail Kosiborod
- The Tailor-PCI Follow-up Study: Dr Naveen Pereira
- Findings From the RESCUE Trial: Dr Paul M Ridker
- The SAFE-PAD Study: Dr Eric Secemsky
- Findings From the HOST-EXAM Trial: Dr Hyo-Soo Kim
- Findings from the RAFT-AF Trial: Dr Anthony Tang
Our regular review series View from the Thoraxcenter hosted by Prof Nicolas Van Mieghem and Dr Joost Daemen (Thoraxcentre, Erasmus MC, Rotterdam, NL) provided a concise analysis of the late-breaking science results.
For a deeper dive into key randomized clinical trial data, Dr Harriette Van Spall (McMaster University, Hamilton, CA) interviewed principal investigators on their studies, learnings, and applicability to clinical practice in her regular Late-Breaker Discussion Series.
Short, accessible Expert Interviews were conducted with select faculty focusing on the results, applicability, and impact on future research.
The ACC. 21 Edition of Masterclass video highlighted the results of the ACC Survey on the hostile work environment.
More from this programme
View from the Thoraxcenter: Wrap Up
Late-breaker Discussion Series