Together with the proven Amplatzer occluders, the Amplatzer(tm) Trevisio(tm) delivery system sets a new standard in defect closure. During this 45-minute live discussion between a group of experts will showcase PFO & ASD closure with the new Amplatzer(tm) Trevisio(tm) intravascular delivery system by presenting live-in-a-box cases with its usage. Aimed to improve the delivery of defect prosthesis the presenters will share their experience with the new device as well as its clinical advantages through different cases.
A group discussion will be proposed to share experiences and different points of view from congenital to adult defects. The panel will be available for questions and remarks to ensure the interactivity with the audience.
- Learn more of the newest innovation in heart defects solutions
- Get a deep understanding of the delivery system impact in the treatment of ASD & PFO
- Learn more of the latest clinical data supporting the Amplatzer ASD & PFO occluders
- Pediatric Interventional cardiologists
- Adult Interventional cardiologists
Dr Patrick Calvert
Consultant Interventional Cardiologist, Royal Papworth Hospital NHS, UK
Prof David Hildick-Smith
Consultant Cardiologist, Sussex Cardiac Centre, UK
Dr Werner Budts
Head of the Adult Congenital Heart Disease Clinic, University Hospitals Leuven, BE
Prof Marc Gewillig
Paediatric Cardiologist, University of Leuven, BE
This webinar is supported by: