Cleveland Clinic and the government and people of Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (UAE) are proud to announce a new partnership that will bring high-quality, academic medicine to Abu Dhabi and the Middle Eastern region. Scheduled to be operational in 2010, Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi will include a multi-specialty tertiary center and adjacent clinic. An integrated clinic-hospital design will serve local and international patients in an environment that combines excellent amenities with world-class medical care.
Model of Care
- Establish, develop and operate a specialty hospital and clinic using Cleveland Clinic systems, procedures, guidelines and standards
- Create a physician-led medical center consisting of world-class physicians (most of whom will be trained in the United States and board-certified).
- Provide excellent education and research that enable ongoing quality assurance and skill improvement
- Deliver world-class health care to optimize the patient experience and deliver demonstrably better outcomes
- Foster a culture that embraces new standards of care
- Apply the latest advances in information technology to enhance outcomes and efficiency
- Offer state-of-the-art diagnostic and treatment capabilities
- Utilize advanced technologies in surgery, imaging, telemedicine and electronic medical records