Accredo Therapeutics (ATX), a division of Accredo, is the country’s most extensive pharmacy network dedicated to the treatment of:
- Primary immune deficiencies and autoimmune disorders treated with immunoglobulin therapy (IG)
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH)
- Alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency
- Lysosomal storage disorders
- End stage renal disease (ESRD) dialysis patients who need nutritional support as treated with intraperitoneal nutrition (IPN) and intradialytic parenteral nutrition (IDPN).
Because of our intense focus on these chronic conditions, our clinicians have a unique understanding of each patient’s needs.
By offering highly customized service models, ATX has built trusted working relationships with some of the most prestigious healthcare systems, academic medical centers, private physicians, and managed care organizations throughout the nation.