Oxford Heart Centre, NIHR Biomedical Research Centre, Oxford University Hospitals, Oxford, UK; Division of Cardiology, Department of Medicine, University of Verona, Verona, Italy
Roberto Scarsini is an interventional cardiologist based in Verona, Italy.
Roberto Scarsini graduated from the Università degli Studi di Verona in 2018 with a specialisation in cardiology. He completed two fellowships with the Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust in 2020 and 2021 and is currently a PhD candidate at the Università degli Studi di Verona.
Roberto Scarsini is currently an interventional cardiologist at the Azienda Ospedaliera Universitaria Integrata Verona. He is the author or co-author of over 60 research publications.
- 2014 - 2018: Specialization in Cardiology, Università degli Studi di Verona
- 2017 - 2020: Interventional Cardiology Fellow, Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- 2017 - 2021: Clinical Research Fellow, Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- 2017 - Present: PhD Candidate, Università degli Studi di Verona
- 2019 - 2020: GCSRT Program, Harvard Medical School
- 2021 - Present: Interventional Cardiologist, Azienda Ospedaliera Universitaria Integrata Verona
2018: EAPCI Fellowship in Interventional Cardiology
Areas of Speciality
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Coronary Angiography
- Interventional Cardiology
- Myocardial Infarction
- Acute Myocardial Infarction
- Coronary Angioplasty
- Cardiovascular Medicine
- Cardiac Catheterisation
Coronary Artery Disease and Myocardial Infarction