Roberto Scarsini is an interventional cardiologist based in Verona, Italy.
Roberto Scarsini graduated from the Università degli Studi di Verona in 2018 with a specialisation in cardiology. He completed two fellowships with the Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust in 2020 and 2021 and is currently a PhD candidate at the Università degli Studi di Verona.
Roberto Scarsini is currently an interventional cardiologist at the Azienda Ospedaliera Universitaria Integrata Verona. He is the author or co-author of over 60 research publications.
- 2014 - 2018: Specialization in Cardiology, Università degli Studi di Verona
- 2017 - 2020: Interventional Cardiology Fellow, Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- 2017 - 2021: Clinical Research Fellow, Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- 2017 - Present: PhD Candidate, Università degli Studi di Verona
- 2019 - 2020: GCSRT Program, Harvard Medical School
- 2021 - Present: Interventional Cardiologist, Azienda Ospedaliera Universitaria Integrata Verona
2018: EAPCI Fellowship in Interventional Cardiology
Areas of Speciality
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Coronary Angiography
- Interventional Cardiology
- Myocardial Infarction
- Acute Myocardial Infarction
- Coronary Angioplasty
- Cardiovascular Medicine
- Cardiac Catheterisation
Articles by Roberto Scarsini, Interventional Cardiologist
Roberto Scarsini, Dimitrios Terentes-Printzios, Giovanni Luigi De Maria, et al
Citation: Interventional Cardiology Review 2020;15:e05.